Tuesday, June 14, 2011

too late for the circus!


Hi There,

Another cold day in Melbourne which means I have an excuse to spend more time by the heating scrapbooking. My children love the circus and certainly love to clown around - the oldest Tarquinn-8 tells me they have plenty of time in life to be serious, so for now they will leave that to mum and dad.

Today I'm showing another Expo project, my Twiddleybitz - G45. Circus shadow box.


Twiddleybitz the Penny farthing bike and Victorian winged mirror.
As it is for this little man's room I didn't want to put to many items on it -as he loves to rip everything off so I took to layering the base paper!

My son Connaugh during a face painting session.





I will definately need to put it up high as to keep it intact.

G!

3 comments:

RuthieM said...

Hey ho there G
Love, love, love the Shadow box, as always, I say 'way ugly' paper, lol, you turn it into something truly beautiful...
Can't wait till the new G45 Wizard of Oz paper arrives, just to see what you will create...
Love U, Ruthie xx

Pauline said...

I have never really known how to use this paper, but you have done an amazing job with it. I really like this shadow box. Darling Connaugh is going to enjoy this.

Trudi Harrison said...

Absolutely AMAZING Geraldine!!