Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Catch up time!

O.K...... so I knew creating a blog meant investing alot of time
and it looks like I have a lot of Scrappping layouts to put on.
I was in a Graphic 45 mood when I did these two layouts
No Bathers required.
This is my daughter MacKenna and the photo just went perfect with the G45 vintage paper. The backing paper got a coat of dim/magic to go with the shine of the red Satin fabric. The stitching and beading is again by hand. And embroidering those chip flowers took what seemed forever.



Bliss

G45. black Satin, Prima flowers, Scrapware chipboard, Shimmerz and Glimmer mist.

(when the gl/mist was still wet i rubbed some off to create different texture and tone on the vine branch)
The pictures are actually mounted onto different heights of chipboard adding more dimension






Hope you like these!

No comments: