Monday, January 26, 2015

'Adventure-Sanctuary'


 Hello there!
I'm back....holiday over so time to get back into home mode.
It's 26th January-Australia Day today -the middle of summer and the sun isn't shining for all us Melbourne Aussie's who like to get out and have BBQ's or go to the beach and enjoy the day. It's cold and chilly but the good news is just a few more days and school starts again....'YAHOO'..... I'm sure many of you might just feel the same way. Today I'm sharing a summer layout of when 2 of my children were younger.
 
'Adventure-Sanctuary'
 
 
UmWowStudio Products list:
 

 Over on the UmWowStudio blog I have done a Background tutorial for this page, click the link and take a look!
 
 
Other Products:
7 Dots Studio -Destination Unknown word stickers, Blue Fern Papers, Tim Holtz Washi, Shimmerz texture paste and Prima flowers and gems.
Till next time....G!
 
 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

No comments: