Sunday, November 23, 2014

'Moonlight'

Hello there,
I have just got back from the 'Scrapping with the Stars' Retreat where I managed to take everything but the kitchen sink - get creativity block - lost my mojo completely - minimal sleep - 2 hangover mornings - and came home with total of one layout completed.....(to be shown at a later date)!
The positive is that the Retreat was awesome and fun.
So for today I'm blogging to share a DT layout I have created with a favourite picture of my daughter Mackenna. I can't believe I have gone pink and girly - believe me that's rare for me these days.
I have used some favourite beautiful
 Scrapmatts
products to feature on my layout!
 
'Dance in the Moonlight'
 

 
Other Products -  Lindy's Stamp Gang - Magicals, Prima Wood elements and the 'NEW' 7 Dots Studio Paper and Tags -Thoughts Keeper.
 
 
 
Thanks for dropping by the Blog, see you again soon! G.

 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

No comments: