Monday, September 22, 2014

Perfect in Pink

Hello and welcome bloggers! Here in Australia it's spring time and summer is fast approaching.  I still have last years summer pictures to scrap.....so I decided that I better get a move on and scrap at least one ( I might get to the many years before that sometime soon?)
So for today I'm here to share with you a 'Girly coloured' mixed medium layout I created using some stunning Scrapmatts chipboard and Manor House Creations Flowers.
 
'Perfect'
 
 
 
  
  I must say that the title is only somewhat correct - it was a 'perfect photo' in my eyes but having a 9yr old daughter means that in no way could she be possibly perfect and I'm sure those of you that have been through girls at that age would have to agree......however I must say I'm fortunate she loves the camera and takes a wonderful photo!
 

thanks for dropping by and see you again soon...G!
 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

No comments: