Friday, September 28, 2012

TCR #129 Prima Inspiration!

Another week and my computer is worse than ever! I had a friend do a quick fix but it's off to the repair shop in a few days to get a full make over. I know the computer man is going to say 'time to throw it out'...but I'm attached to my XP dinosaur!
Once again we have had some fabulous palettes at The Color Room this month to challenge and inspire you.
This is my layout for TCR #129...
So you may be thinking that my layout is really dark for this palette, however...just a note that the addition of Kraft, White and Black are standard for each palette (unless otherwise stated).

Which brings me to this weeks palette! TCR #130...The exception!
It's a white washed palette...so if your joining in this week remember...No black or Kraft to be included.
Just these gorgeous shades of pink and plenty of white!
 Come on over to The Color Room and see some fabulous layouts to give you inspiration to join in!
Cheers G!

No comments: