Monday, August 20, 2012

A time for Cards.

HI there! I haven't made cards for a while....these are some cards that I made for a ZVA Crystal flourish Review article in the latest Issue of Scrapbook Creations Magazine.
I teamed the flourish with MM Eye & The Girls Paperie papers, Crafty secrets title, seam binding and Jen Hodge Stick pins. The gorgeous main flower is ZVA also.
For this card I have used Prima paper and Journalling card, Heidi Swapp chip elements, Crafty Secreats picture, seam binding and Green Tara mini roses.
Finally I have used some Girls Paperie papers, Crafty Secrets title, Green Tara lace, websters, and another beautiful ZVA flower.
That's all for now...got  to go, always on the run! G!


1 comment:

just another day said...

Geraldine all the cards are gorgeous...so so beautiful work