Tuesday, August 2, 2011

a vintage OZ!

Hi, it's been a little while - I know!

Sorry dear blog, but as all hard working scrappers know......sometimes commitments have to come first. I also got a little lost looking at all the NEW CHA products.

Here's a few sneaks of my class next week.

It's featuring some fantastic new Twiddleybitz chipboard pieces and I also wanted to play with the new G45 Wizard of Oz papers. So I have come up with a little Vintage and a lotta Oz!







that's it for today...back to the yellow brick road-scrap table!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Geraldine, your work never ceases to amaze me. I look forward to seeing the layouts in their entirety and even better still doing them in class. Cheers Pauline

Trudi Harrison said...

Love, LOVE how you worked these papers and combined with a whole lot of Twiddley goodness..

They all look fabulous