Sunday, May 27, 2012

Taking a look back!

Hey there, Hello!!!! Do you ever go back and look at your really old layouts and wonder how on earth you thought they were wonderful??? Well recently I have been and no suprises that some of the layous are 'DREADFUL!. So time to do some of my favourite photo's some justice - well at least I think so anyway.
My sleeping Angel -8 week old daughter Mackenna who now is 7.5yrs old.
 I love these elegent and romantic papers from the 'Prima ~ Fairy Belle collection'. I seem to have a soft spot for the colour Teal lately!

The next layout is my daughter again with my 9.5yr old son Tarquinn. She would have no hope of getting a kiss from him now!
This layout Features 'Twiddleybitz chipboard' coated in Rusting powder, Prima glitter leaves & flower and MM Eye paper. The layout will be on display at the Twiddleybitz stand at the Brisbane Craft/Scrapbooking Expo - June 9-11th.

 Night Now- it's late! G!

2 comments:

just another day said...

Just gorgeous layouts and very diiferent but love the bottom one ...i'm sure to go and check your pages out at the show ...have a nice weeekend Geraldine
Lindy xo

Susanne said...

This both layouts is absolutely gorgeous....wonderful works!!!
Hugs Susanne