Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fast Approaching!

Hi There, I'm busy creaing for the 'BIGGEST' Scrapbooking event of the year, 'The Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo-Convention '. As the 9th June is fast approaching I thought I would share a couple of  'Sneak Peeks' of layouts I have created for the show.
This first one is almost finished...I'm struggling with a title at the moment....I will gladly take any suggestions, if you wish to leave one in a comment  ~ please do!
I really love the colours Teal and Turquoise and I couldn't resist adding a hint of my newest favourite embellishment ~ Prima Crystal bling. Love these Couture Creations Teal flowers they are just devine too!
 I'll be busy creating for the show this month and will have plenty of  'sneak Peaks' over the next coming weeks. Till next post. Thanks for dropping in! G!

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh my... such a beautiful layouts, want to se more :) Title... maybee someting with moments, time or this; DREAM...and the world dreams with you. Hope you will find a nice title. Have a nice week!!! Hugs Susanne

Di Garling said...

OMG Geraldine, the brown one is DEVINE. Love it. Di xo

Camilla said...

The background is stunning! how do you make it?? Love it!