Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's my Secret!

Hi there, Today I decided to share with you my book ~ a work in progress I must say. It is based on my favourite book ever  'The Secrets of Pistoulet', an amazing whimsical fable about finding the love and romance of  life. It's truly a Magical book for the Soul!!!.
You may be surprised that my book is made from Brown paper bags and has secret pockets of tags, envelopes and magical recipes created to delight the mind and soul. I found that the Prima -Romantique collection papers and embellishments were perfectly befitting here.
O.K. as I said it's a book in progress, so I will share more pages and details as I create them.
Till next time, G!

4 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

WOWZERS Geraldine! This book looks amazing! LOVE the secret garden look you achieved. Can't wait to see the rest!

Adriana B said...

what a gorgeous book, lovely and delicate pages, so pretty :)

Carol said...

This is soooo beautiful G. Just amazing as always...

Susanne said...

Amazing and beautiful.... I love to see more :) Hugs Susanne