Thursday, August 18, 2011

A little more than a week away!

O.K. I'm talking about Paperific! Fri 26th - 28th Aug. Melbourne showgrounds.

Come and call in and say a big hello at the Scrappy Hollow stand. I'll be there again creating some fantastic make and takes.

I will also be at the Twiddleybitz stand showing all the Sensational products on offer and all the amazing creations from the very talented DT!

This is one of the creations I have made for the show. It's the Twiddleybitz Gingerbread house! Yes I did say Gingerbread house-your not reading that incorrectly. I couldn't resist and decided to completely adapt the house and make it ..... 'Not so Christmas'!!!!









It's a little -far more grungy than I would normally do, a far cry from the norm of shabby vintage! A change in style is often like a breath of fresh air......reviving!

No comments: