Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Megs Garden.

Hello there!
This was my first layout as new DT Member for Meg's Garden .
It's a layout of my daughter Mackenna and one of my favourite photo's taken by Danielle Simmons of Photopia Photography Melbourne.
 
 
Megs Garden Products:
 
2 sheets and base sheets - Corsets P6259
Frame from Main paper and base sheet -Summer's Delight P6353
 

 
Thanks for visiting here and take a look at the Megs Garden website for 'Wonderful' products and stunning Paper designs or drop in at  the Meg's Garden Blog for some DT inspiration.. Till next time.  XX Geraldine.

4 comments:

Adriana B said...

wonderful work :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout.

Sandi Smith said...

So very beautiful...I just found your blog on pinterest. Don't know why I wasn't a follower before...everything you create is a masterpiece!!!

Denise said...

awesome layout
I have had trouble leaving comments before with verification was easy tonight