Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Rusty Old Circus!

Hello there! Today I'm sharing my Dusty Attic 'Morrocan' inspired ATC....'Enjoy'. I always try to look a little 'left of centre' when I create and with this theme I couldn't help but be inspired by the ornate details in the two Dusty Attic frames #4 and #1 and by the magic of elephants and the circus.

Dusty Attic products:

 
My ATC is made up of several layers ~ The base Frame layers are coated with rusting powder and the base picture and top frame are from Glitz.

On that note, as my ATc says....'Enjoy' the blog!
thanks for dropping by. G!
 

2 comments:

Carmen said...

I love the old, dreamlike look of this. It's like peering into the mysterious past... Great job! :-)

Susanne said...

This is awesome... the rusty look is fab and the frame too... Hugs Susanne