Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year 2012!!!!



What a fantastic start to 2012!


I'm extremely excited to be a Guest Designer alongside the amazing 2012 Pion Design Team.

15 wonderfully talented Ladies have been chosen as Guest Designers...........take a look at all their amazing creations and blogs via the Pion Designs Blog.

'Pion Design' is a Swedish Company that have the most stunning Vintage Paper Collections that are absolutely TDF!!!!
I must say their papers are ...Perfectly me!!!

5 comments:

Jenni Hodge said...

congrats gorgeous lady but how do I follow the PION blog???

Vicky Alberto said...

I was so very happy to see your name listed :)

LillBlomman said...

Welcome to Pion!!! Just love your work! I´m a bit curious, on your work under here, have you cut many little pieces and glued them back again? Stunning! Hugs from Ulrika!

Eivor/Ejja said...

Welcome to Pion, I'm happy to have you in the same team!!
Love your work!!

Hugs!
/Eivor

Sam said...

Oh baby...congrats and thanks for giving me a looksy they are soooooo nice!!