Sunday, December 25, 2011

5.00am call......is it too early for presents?

Good morning and Happy Christmas, Yes I just got a very early wake up call from my 9 yr old son Tarquinn asking 'is it to early to open presents'? Do I have to wait for the other 2 before I can open them?

Answer: Hell yes and come back in 2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!

So now that I can't get back to sleep I thought I would enjoy a coffee and add a Christmas morning post.

Featuring the Fabulous Studio of Memories Paper range from PION Design


'Angel'
Yet so often a little devil, at least she is still asleep!


The gorgeous Chipboard butterflies and mini alphabet are from Twiddleybitz and the Ribbon is from Prairie Bird Boutique on Etsy.


'Little boy Blue'


Pion Design papers are simply stunning and perfect for a Vintage style card.

Products used: Pion Design Paper- Correspondence - forget me not. ~ Children -Images from the Past. Twiddleybitz Butterflies. Green Tara Lace and 1cm Ivory Rose. Smooch Glitz - frost and prima flower.


Enjoy your day and I hope everyone gets very spoilt!

3 comments:

Vicky Alberto said...

My wake-up call was at 4:30 am. He woke up his brother and I made them both wait until 7 am for their sister. I didn't get back to sleep either, LOL. Gorgeous work, as always!

Di Garling said...

Simply stunning Geraldine.
Cheers Di xx

Theresa ~ Pion Design said...

Stunning layout!!! Hope your package arrives soon :)