Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Back on the Pixie trail!

Hi there! My Pixie Glen -Prima class has finished and I must say - it was such a lovely relaxing and enjoyable class. So now ........ here are a few full layout photos. The first layout shows a photo of my daughter from about 4 yrs ago and is a favourite that was waiting to be scrapped, I think this paper and the gorgeous shutters were just the right embellishment worth waiting for!

Whose Yesterdays look backward with a smile!

'SHE' 'Wonder'


Enchanting!


Also featured on the layouts are some stunning flowers and stems from Green Tara and Kaiser blooms and Bonjour stickers. That's it for now so.........Till next time! Bye!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

It was a good class. It was good to get my monthly 'fix' of scrapbooking. These were awesome pages. Cheers until next time...Pauline