Thursday, April 7, 2011

Canvas and Calico...a perfect match!

It's time to share one of the Prima canvas layouts I did for Paperific.

I'm so loving the colours of this screen printed canvas.


I have decided that I - 'probably like so many other obsessed scrapbookers' need to start using some old embellishments that are mounting up in storage boxes.

So my new layout tactic is 'something old and something new'.

OH! and sometimes a little handmade or hand stitching too!

The old is: K&Co classic alpha and rub-ons (modified) and Websters alpha stickers. The new: Prima Rub-ons and Vine stems & leaves (modified), Kaiser blooms . The handmade: 2 main Calico flowers hand dyed with Fiber Scraps Ink Tintz. I didn't want to do too much to this layout as I think the colours of the Canvas already make a statement! G

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hi Geraldine, it's always great to see what new project you have on your blog. There is always some new technique that you are using that is very exiting. This layout is simply beautiful. Cheers Pauline