Saturday, July 3, 2010

I've got some Fantastic News!!


I've been so waiting to tell!
.
Scrapbook Creations have announced it now ....
So I can too!

I have been chosen as a Design Diva for the magazine!!!
Yip Yip Yippee!
This is the very First Design Diva's team .
.
So I guess you will get to see some of my layouts and OTP projects
in print for the next year.
My mind is already on overload with new ideas.
So....here's the new Diva's

Congratulations to…

Natalie Perks
Angella Peardon
Lisa Warren
Suzanne Tonga
Gillian Lester
Naomi Cox
Renee Iveson
Giovanna Scott
Jodi Dolbel
Renee Dowling
Kim Arnold
Geraldine Pasinati
Louise Williams


G

3 comments:

Louise said...

WTG and a huuuuge Congratulations G!!!!!!

Lou X

Nay and Gilly said...

Congrats G!

Anonymous said...

hey i just found your blog finally LOL, big congratulations to you as i have already said. You deserve it, your scrapping is completely unique and stunning. xx